My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Earth Day

During the early part of the pandemic, the non-human part of our world thrived ...



But people will *not* do what's necessary to preserve the small gains made during the last year .... they are too selfish. Everyone's already demanding we "get back to normal". What's normal? The continuing extinction of most other animal species, plants too ...



People will mostly perish shortly after, once we've destroyed everything and everyone else. And I'm ok with that because I think we deserve it. But perhaps the few very wealthy people will survive by going to Mars with Musk. Enjoy .) ....



I wish these Earth Day posts could be more upbeat and hopeful, but I'm just sick of what people ar doing to the other living things on this planet and I don't see any real sign that they care or want to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home