My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Matt Gaetz



I've been watching the crashing and burning of Trump loyalist, Republican politician Matt Gaetz .... he's being investigated for possible sex trafficking of a minor, prostitution, funding ghost political candidates, and more. And his buddy Joel Greenberg, eyeball deep in all of this with him, looks to be flipping.

So far Gaetz is employing the strategy used by the evil Cigarette Smoking Man of the X-Files ...

And ...

But, as Agent Fox Mulder was fond of saying, the truth is out there. I have confidence that the investigation of Gaetz will uncover a trove of illegal activities. I hope he goes to jail.

More: The Gaetz Show gets weirder

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Denial only works if there weren't any witnesses. Or any video footage. He's going down, I'm pretty sure.

7:49 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Hope so.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home