My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Thursday, April 01, 2021

The trial



Like so many others, I've been watching the trial of ex-officer Chauvin, accused of murdering George Floyd. Yesterday I watched testimony by onlookers to the crime. Today I watched testimony by paramedics who tried to resuscitate the victim. Numerous photos and video clips were used as exhibits. In my past jobs at hospitals, I've seen my share of dead people, but it was still very disturbing to watch this.

We've only heard the prosecution's case so far, but it's hard for me to see what happened as anything but a deliberate murder.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

Coincidence, or maybe not, that it's Good Friday. I haven't watched the trial, but I've read the coverage. Like you, it's hard for me to see it as anything but deliberate.

9:29 AM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah, that has become clearer as I've watched people testify, especially the paramedic guy.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home