My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Storm

Terrible weather here today. A storm that has been raining at 100% forever ...

The back yard is a swamp and a stream has developed right through the middle of the pop tent that is back there for the cats.

The driveway is like a swimming pool and it's emprying into the garage,under the doors. Last night i tried to make sandbags with cat litter to stop that, but they haven't worked, so now the garage is a swamp too, with all the cats' furniture getting wet.

And the pop tent on the front porch where the cats have a couch keeps filling up with water and then splashing over the sides, despite all the pool noodles ...



I finally had to cut holes in it to let out the extra water. Anyway, the cats are wet and miserable (except Yoda) and so am I despite my plastic rain slicker.

I'm pretty depressed. What cheers me up at times like this is music. I have saved most of my favorite tunes as Quicktime MP4s on the computer, converted from music videos online. Here are a few of the cheerful ones ...







I wish the cats could cheer up as easily too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home