My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Menendez

- Federal indictment Southern District of New York

I will add my voice to that of others who think Senator Bob Menendez should resign. I only really know who he is because I sometimes watch his daughter's show on MSNBC, but even I was struck by the apparent evidence against him.

Of course, he should be presumed innocent until found guilty in court, but to my knowledge, he hasn't yet offered any reasonable explanation for how the FBI could find almost half a million dollars in cash in his bedroom closet (he did say the cash was from his savings and was for possible emergencies ... zombie apocalypse? alien invasion? asteroid impact?).

It's corruption like this that Democratic politicians are supposed to be above. This just erodes whatever trust people still have in government.

More: The Ongoing National Security Threats Posed by Senator Bob Menendez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home