My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Monday, December 04, 2023

The rapes



Newsweek: The Silence From International Bodies Over Hamas' Mass Rapes Is a Betrayal of All Women

Boston Globe: Israeli women and girls were raped during Hamas attack. Where’s the outcry?

Times of Israel: Global women’s rights groups silent as Israeli women testify about rapes by Hamas

Maybe you wonder why I'm writing so many posts about the Israeli/Hamas war? I'm not Jewish so I suppose you could say I don't have a dog in the fight, but I do. Because I care about fairness and the truth.

I have been constantly appalled since this war began by the world's obvious hatred of Israel ... the slanted news coverage, the ignoring of actual facts, the protests against a country reeling from an attack we ourselves would never tolerate and would respond to with rage.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I know;some of the media and protesters are doing "whatabout", not differentiating between accidental civilian deaths and women who were sexually abused in horrible ways, and then killed. Basically it was being tortured to death, and in no way was it accidental.Big difference.

5:11 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yeah. I think they were talking about Pramila Jayapal, who is a very progressive Democrat from Washington state in Congress. I like her, but I don't agree with her ideas about the Middle East.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home