My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, August 06, 2024

Tim Walz



Harris has chosen Tim Walz, governor of Minnesota, as her VP.

Why? I have no idea, because I did not even know who he was until I looked him up. I think she should have picked someone else - Mark Kelly or Pete Buttigieg.

Apparently, it's all about getting people in the battleground states who don't vote for Democrats to do so anyway, because they will be fooled into thinking Walz is "their kind". But according to Steve Kornacki (see video), that strategy is flawed, because Walz was unable to get the votes of the target group in his own state.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Nielsen said...

I'm finding out things I didn't know about Walz. Such as, he was born in West Point, Nebraska. And got his degree from Chadron,a college in the NE state system. And he and his wife were both teachers for many years. He is also former military. He actually does have some progressive creds. I think he will help Harris in some red states. He's not an ivy leaguer, seems like all the politicians lately (like Vance) went to Yale or someplace like that. I'm looking forward to seeing Walz debate Vance.

2:12 PM  
Blogger crystal said...

Yes, he's from your state, right? I was just watching the news about him and he seems like a good person, down to earth and smart. He would outmatch Vance for sure.

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home