My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, May 02, 2021

Pandora's Clock

Tonight I looked up an old made-for-tv movie. Couldn't find it at Netflix or at the library or at Amazon Prime (though you can buy the DVD for, I kid you not, $299.99), but I finally found it at YouTube and I'm watching it as we speak. Pandora's Clock ...

is a 1996 NBC miniseries based on a novel by John J. Nance about a deadly virus on a Boeing 747-200 from Frankfurt to John F. Kennedy International Airport. Directed by Eric Laneuville, the film stars Richard Dean Anderson, Stephen Root, Jane Leeves, Robert Loggia and Daphne Zuniga and the script closely follows the book.

I remember seeing the movie back in the day ... I'm a Richard Dean Anderson fan (Stargate!) ... and given the present COVID situation, I thought it would be interesting to see it again.

OK, yes, it's dated and a bit overwrought but it's helping to pass a Saturday night (along with some Häagen-Dazs coffee ice cream), so ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home