I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago it's still bothering me. Maybe I need a new mattress to replace my old lumpy saggy one? Or maybe I should go back to having a Japanese style futon instead? Any advice? Meanwhile, some of what I saw today ...
- the ex-pope returns to Vatican City, and in case you were wondering how your church contributions are spent, The Tablet reports that the renovations to his new home cost more than a million dollars - yikes!
- Jane Shaw has an article on complementarity in the Church Times. It's for subcribers only but Thinking Anglicans has it posted.
- from the past at Religion Online ... Nature’s God: An Interview with Nancey Murphy
- a rare free past articles at New Blackfriars ... Why the Devil Fell: A Lesson in Spiritual Theology From Aquinas's Summa Theologiae by Jeffrey McCurry
- and pets need buddies too :) ....